He Daith, but without scientific evidence, it has become a popular alternative method that is credited with relieving migraines nuisance. A solution in slope, and is already known as the Daith Piercing. Where ?, is it safe ?, make Daith hurts?
Getting a piercing could be much more than a question of identity or fashion if, for the sake of bringing an earring in his ear, as says Dr. Thomas Coh, creator of Daith Piercing, could relieve recurrent headaches. In the area of the body where it is placed, and how it stands, would be the answer.
Migraine is much more than a headache, because it can be accompanied by annoying and incapacitating symptoms such as nausea or vomiting and sensitivity to light and noise. According to medical data, it is estimated that 15% of the population suffers from migraine or recurrent headaches. An acute migraine attack can last up to 72 hours.
Dr. Thomas recommendation Coh is subjected first to an acupuncture session to see what the ear area needles produce greater pain relief. That will be the exact point where there will be pressure to place the slope or Daith Piercing.
Although not scientifically supported is the Piercing alternative method Daith it has not been slow to catch on, noting that if it does not work as a therapeutic remedy you can always look original and different piercing.
Daith Piercing, is it safe?
- Placing a piercing, regardless of the area, is not without risk, especially if we do not turn to a professional.
- The area where the piercing, the inner ear cartilage is placed, is a sensitive to infections and bleeding area.
- After piercing can cause pain in the area.
- Although the drilling process to place the slope lasts about 10 minutes, healing may take up to 6 months.
You may also be interested in: 5 dangerous complications by having a piercing in the mouth and all over the pierced tongue frenulum: care and dangers.
- عيون منتفخة
- إيجابيات الصورة
- Danacol laxatif
- أتعس عيد حب
- كارا ديليفين وميشيل رودريغيز
- هل تحدث الغيرة في سن المراهقة
- Les types de crochet
- Image de ganglion au cou
- فرط الأكل: الأسباب وكيفية علاجه
- curvy models: The most famous [PHOTOS]