Teas and infusions: differences between the two and properties. A often you have thought what is the difference between tea and infusion? For in this article you have. We also want you to know thoroughly properties, which it is the best way to prepare a fresh cup avoiding losing its characteristics and what we benefit. These drinks, either hot or cold, are the consumed more worldwide as there is a variety of them and provide many Benefits to health.
Tea is one of the most consumed beverage in the world, just as happens with coffee and whose beneficial properties and list on another occasion. Tea discovery data about the year 2500 B.C. and its origin is Chinese.
We tend to talk about teas and infusions as if they were the same thing and in this article we want to make a clear distinction.
HE It tends to generalize saying, "I'll make some tea," though not always it is well said, since not always what is prepare tea. The right in the event that the plant will take not a camellia sinensis, it would say "I will make a tea".
Benefits of tea
- Strengthens bones.
- Prevents wrinkles.
- It is good for diabetes.
- It is diuretic so it is recommended in all slimming diets because it helps eliminate fluid and prevents obesity.
- Help Parkinson.
- Alleviates asthma.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Prevents cavities.
- Combat ear infections.
- It helps lower cholesterol.
- It helps control hypertension.
- Strengthens memory.
- Reduces stress.
- It helps to relax.
How to prepare a good tea?
We usually have the idea that good infusion It is prepared simply by heating water for a few minutes and introducing leaves. Okay, in a nutshell it is the aforementioned method however we want you to have accounts several things:
- Must be used mineral water since we used tap water, for example, we prevent the infusion has its own flavor as it is mixed with chlorine, impurities, etc. tap water.
- Not to use the microwave because it does not generate bubbles of steam that gives the tea its special touch. For the above reason the best way to prepare is heating the water to a simmer.
- Pour water over the leaves and not the reverse. Powers and its flavor.
- The infusion should serve in a porcelain cup or ceramic keeping the flavor and heat.
I hope you have been helpful and may be able to enjoy many teas, whether tea or any other type.
- Eruptions cutanees vih
- B12أين يحدث مكان امتصاصه في الجسم
- Homme qui se sent femme
- Danacol laxatif
- Bol owulacyjny pid
- عبارات عن عيد الحب او ملاحظه
- هل تحدث الغيرة في سن المراهقة
- Hipermenorrea mulher
- حذاء على الموضة لخريف وشتاء 2017-2018
- Long Hair Cuts fashion for spring / summer 2016 [PHOTOS]