Explosive exercises combine strength and intensity to enhance physical performance. Include explosive exercises in the training routine allows prepare the body for getting the most out of energy to get moving.
Whether you are looking for a more intense workout as if you want to burn fat faster, explosive exercises can be perfect to get results in less time. Exercises to get fit and health care thanks to the specific benefits they provide. Three 20-minute sessions a week are more than enough. Do you dare to practice them?
Benefits of explosive exercises
- The intensity of explosive exercises increases metabolism, which helps burn faster and lose weight more effectively.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers, as it found an investigation by McMaster University in Canada.
- It helps prevent depression and anxiety.
- Improves strength and power.
- Improved strength and flexibility.
- Improves speed development.
- Invigorates all muscles, especially legs, arms and abdominals.
- They are the perfect exercise to complement training disciplines such as running.
Types of explosive exercises
The explosive exercise is the movement that involves the maximum development of strength and speed. They may be isometric (when the muscle is stressed tension without performing movements) or dynamic (those involving movement).
We support your forearms on the floor and stretch the body back, keeping the straight posture and hip aligning with the body. Hold for 30 seconds. gradually increase to 60 seconds. Perfect for glutes and hamstrings.
deadlift with one leg
We stand standing, slightly open the hips front legs and place a weight. Keeping your back straight, we bend forward keeping the right leg straight and the left lifting it back. Take the weight and raise, maintain position and back down. Make two sets of 10 repetitions.
We lay on your back, with your feet flat on the floor feet. Hip lift and hold the position for a few seconds, tightening your glutes and abs. Then lift the right leg, lower and lift the left. Make 2 sets of 8 repetitions.
Stand with your back straight, we stride with the right leg until the knee down to the ground. Keep straight body and the position for 60 seconds. Repeat with each leg. Exercise to improve stride in the race and work the hip area. Jumps lifting knees Site Without moving, jumping to try to touch the chest with his knees. Yet another simple exercise is to elevations knees. Both help enhance aerobic endurance and leg strength.
Pulse perform with one leg on the bench and in the air changed and went down with the other leg.
You may also be interested in: Types of buttocks: Exercises to strengthen each and notes the 10 exercises with jumps to gain power and tone your legs.
- إيجابيات الصورة
- Danacol laxatif
- Bol owulacyjny pid
- عبارات عن عيد الحب او ملاحظه
- Oranssi huulipuna
- Hipermenorrea mulher
- انواع الصدور
- Dolore costola quando preoccuparsi
- الجنس والمال: ما هي العلاقة؟
- How to read tablet without damaging the eye: Tips