Constipation: foods you should avoid. Constipation is often due to causes such as sedentary lifestyle, lack of fiber in the diet, or excess of other foods, which then we will see. He constipation usually occasional for specific reasons that have occurred in a given, like you've eaten a lot of meat now, you have done little exercise or you're stressed, but can also be more chronic, It is continuous for reasons of your metabolism, so it is good to know those foods that hinder us even more going to the bathroom to remove them from the diet as soon as possible.
Constipation is more common in women than in men, so girls, you have to take good care of food when we have such problems to cope best.
The first thing to do is to have a diet rich in vegetable fiber, ie eating lots of fruits and vegetables, which are not only good for constipation, but are staples that should always be in our diet.
But on the other hand it is good to know what foods are not recommended when you suffer from constipation:
- Dairy products. Within these foods you should not take condensed milk, chocolate cream and all those who have or are enriched with cream.
- meats. Avoid those high in fat and meat products. Nor are recommended canned fish and smoked.
- Vegetables. They are not bad in themselves, are when cooked with animal products such as sausage, the sausage, etc.
- Vegetables. We have said that are very good but they are known as flatulent, ie producing gases are not highly recommended in times of constipation. These vegetables are artichokes, cauliflower, cabbage, pepper, cucumber, radishes, onions, leeks, garlic, carrots. In addition you should also avoid eating pureed vegetables because you lose all the fiber.
- fruit. While on one hand it is good, like vegetables are some more astringents should not take in those days such as apple, banana, quince, lemon or grapefruit. Either you take fruit in syrup or candied fruit.
- Drinks. Try not to drink tea or fruit juices already quoted: lemon, grapefruit or apple. Alcohol is not recommended either.
- greases. These are very bad for constipation so you should not eat things like bacon, cream, lard and tallow.
- Then things like rich chocolate, or buns fillings are also nothing good, as well as some sweeteners like saccharin.
In short, if you have a healthy diet, in principle, it should not happen to you but if they suffer constipation limiting these foods at a certain point because, on the other hand, they are also necessary for the daily diet.
- Eruptions cutanees vih
- Massagem na próstata como fazer
- Oleo rosa mosqueta padron
- Madre frasi
- Erstatning for kød
- Kamasutra 2015 photos
- Intoleranse kaffe
- Oranssi huulipuna
- Hippie vestido
- انواع الصدور
- هوب بيلاتيس: تمارين للأسلحة وتقاسم المنافع [صور]
- Pretty Woman: de bedste i 25 år citater